Download / Press & Informations
You can easy download all customer informations in Pdf format. Please download AGrafix-PressKit zip folder, uzip and go to the folder > > Customer Infos. If you need to use our Company Logo in Pdf and Png transparent please download the kit and go to the folder > Logo. If you need further information please contact us : email@example.com
|TERMS & CONDITIONS
• We are not responsible for any changes in texts or photographs after the work is completed. If there changes, these are charged with the minimum amount of 15-20 euros / hour.
• Offers are valid till 10 (ten) working days starting from the date the offer is composed.
• Delivery time starts from the moment that we have all the material needed for the project (photos, texts, information etc).
• When a project is delayed to finish due to customer's unreliability more than (1) month, will be given priority to another customer and a new appointment has to be redefined.
• Prices for our services include 10% tax.
• Payment should be completed within five days from the date indicated in the invoice only by bank transfer to the specified corporate account
• Our company promises that it DOES NOT use pictures or graphics reserved by copyright or material downloaded from the internet without the written permission from clients.
• Any writing or correction of texts needed for the project or photographing of the company or the products that does not concern the field of Graphic Design and can not be part of our work and offer.
• Customer is the only rensponsible for any syntactical errors or mistakes and is obliged to make the final approval and confirmation of the project.
Protect Your Original Works By Filing a Copyright
If you don't file a copyright registration application, your creative work is at risk of being duplicated without your permission.
Intellectual property rights
What is intellectual property?
Intellectual property consists of products, work or processes that you have created and which give you a competitive advantage.
There are 3 subcategories:
How can I protect my IP ?
You can protect your intellectual property by means of the intellectual property rights (IPR) laid down by the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO). The form of protection depends on the type of IP:
Source : europa.eu
|HOW TO SAVE MONEY ?
If you want lower price you have to know the following :