Press / Informations
You can easy download all customer informations in Pdf format. Please download AGrafix PressKit zip folder, unzip and go to the folder > > Customer Infos. If you need to use our Company Logo in Pdf and Png transparent download the kit and go to the folder > Logo. In any case you need further information please contact us.Download AG PressKit
CONTRACT / TERMS & CONDITIONS
Work : The Designer agrees to produce project materials (the “Work”) at the request of the client for fees agrees upon in advance and delivery of the Work by an agreed-upon deadline. Designer agrees that he will be the sole author of the Work, which will be original work and free of plagiarism. Designer will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise reviewing the Work prior to completion and launch.
Confidentiality : Designer acknowledges that he may receive or have access to information which relates to the Client’s past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, and other proprietary information. Designer agrees to protect the confidentiality of the Client’s proprietary information and all physical forms thereof, whether disclosed to Designer before this Agreement is signed or afterward. Unless strict confidentiality is requested by Client in advance of the establishment of this contract, Designer can display materials and final work created for Client on the Designer’s website “agrafix.design“
Compensation : Client agrees to pay Designer 50% of the total project cost before any services are provided, and the remaining 50% is to be paid before any workable files are delivered. If the parameters of the Work change, or if it involves more time than estimated, Designer will inform Client and they can renegotiate the Work’s cost. Designer is responsible for the payment of all federal, state, and/or local taxes with respect to the services he performs for the client as an independent contractor. The Client will not treat Designer as an employee for any purpose.
Client Approval : Upon acceptance of the Work, Client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. film outpost, printing, etc.) Designer is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of the Work by the Client.
Cancellation : Both parts understand that Client or Designer may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written or verbal cancellation, Client is responsible for payment for all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage of the project completed that is determined by Designer. Should Client cancel the project following its completion, Client is responsible for full payment as per the agreed upon estimate plus all expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation, Designer retains ownership of all copyrights and original work created.
Acceptance of Terms : Client promises to pay for the services rendered by Designer for the Work as agreed upon. By signing below, Client agrees they have read, understood, and are considered legally bonded to these terms.Download AG Contract
• When a project is delayed to finish due to customer’s unreliability more than (1) month, will be given priority to another customer and a new appointment has to be redefined.
• We are not responsible for any changes in texts or photographs after the work is completed. If there are any changes that we are not responsible for, there will be charge per hour. (You will be informed of the charges)
• Charges are depend on many things such as the difficulty, the time we will need for the project, the urgency, etc. (You will be informed of the charges)
• Delivery time starts from the moment that we have all the material needed for the project (photos, texts, information etc).
• Graphic Design Suggestions are charged with 50% of the original price if ordered by the client.
• Payment should be completed within five days from the date indicated in the invoice only by bank transfer to the specified corporate account
• Our company promises that it does not use pictures or graphics reserved by copyright or material downloaded from the internet without the written permission from clients.
• Any writing or correction of texts needed for the project or photographing of the company or the products that does not concern the field of Graphic Design and can not be part of our work and offer.
• Customer is the only rensponsible for any syntactical errors or mistakes and is obliged to make the final approval and confirmation of the project.
If you don’t file a copyright registration application, your creative work is at risk of being duplicated without your permission.
If you have a great, innovative idea you should consider protecting it as your intellectual property (IP) before announcing it to the world! Great ideas are only of value if you can legally claim them as your own.
Intellectual property consists of products, work or processes that you have created and which give you a competitive advantage.
There are 3 subcategories:
- Industrial property: inventions (patents), trademarks, industrial designs, new varieties of plants and geographic indications of origin
- Artistic work protected by copyright: original literary and artistic works, music, television broadcasting, software, databases, architectural designs, advertising creations and multimedia.
- Commercial strategies: trade secrets, know-how, confidentiality agreements, or rapid production.
You can protect your intellectual property by means of the intellectual property rights (IPR) laid down by the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO). The form of protection depends on the type of IP:
- Patents allow you to stop third parties from making, using or selling your invention for a certain period depending on the type of invention
- Trademarks protect the name of your product by preventing other business from selling a product under the same name
Source : europa.eu
Think outside the box